BOSTON, Mass. - With the winter season in full swing Beacons Athletics has announced some upcoming promotional events to give fans an opportunity to win prizes including tickets to the 2014 Citi Frozen Fenway game on January 7.
Also any fan that purchases tickets for the Citi Frozen Fenway game can bring their ticket to the UMass Boston bookstore will receive 20% off the purchase of any university apparel or gifts. Fans are asked to bring their tickets to the UMass Boston Department of Athletics and present them to Ellen Hart-Noone to receive the 20% off coupon. All coupons are valid until January 24, 2014.
December Bleed Blue Events
1) Dec. 7 - Men's and Women's Basketball doubleheader (1/3 p.m.) - Free Bleed Blue Shirts to students and raffle to win a pair of Frozen Fenway tickets at halftime of each game
2) Dec. 11 - "Beat The Beacon" (11 a.m.-3 p.m.) - Score a goal on Bobbi during the SAEC "Stress Relief" event in the Campus Center terrace and win Frozen Fenway tickets and Frozen Fenway Swag
3) Dec. 12 - Campus Center Catwalk (11 a.m.-1 p.m.) - Frozen Fenway Info Table with complimentary coffee/hot chocolate
4) Dec. 13 - Men's Ice Hockey vs. Wentworth (7 p.m.) - "Chuck a Puck" – Enter the chuck a puck contest after the 2nd period with a chance to win Frozen Fenway Tickets pack and support the Beacons at their last home game of the semester
5) Dec. 16 - McCormack 2nd Floor Catwalk Entrance (2-4 p.m.) - Frozen Fenway Info Table with complimentary coffee/hot chocolate
6) Dec. 17 - Campus Center Catwalk (11 a.m.-2 p.m.) - Frozen Fenway Info Table with complimentary coffee/hot chocolate